Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


this is ÇEŞME(read as Cheshma) and its the beautiful summer vacation town I will spend my holiday.

and heres my lemmings and style must haves that I want to be wearing over there:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


the hair style of Nicole Ritchie over here is great for summer except the blonde locks Im no longer into blonde locks(I newly have copper locks and they rock**grins grins**)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


kate moss for top shop dresses rock! and we all know that..but her last year spring collection was huger than this years..no regrets please..


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


oh no DVF didnt!! pretty sandals perfect for vacation great with bikinis@beach...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




I would kill for that marc by marc jacobs shoes...I am looking for a pair of shoes to wear at çeşme night outs with my black and white tees and silver vintage looking night bag.I spent my saturday at malls looking at black or silver shoes,sandals,high heel shoes and none smiled to me...this is what I need that MJ has it...too bad its a splurge..when I get a chance of cash I will buy MJ shoes as an investor.

thas all for a start and its almost midnight in istanbul people...I will later post what I will bring with me to maa vacation:) kisses

Comments