HM x Giambattista Valli Collection Review - my favorite pieces

 image host

Ok I went to check the collection around 3 pm yesterday. I totally forgot about it. But then I got excited. Oh I got so excited like a child about the release! I went to my local HM and I really liked the collection after observing the details. There were some pieces from the main collection that were not available in store, but I shared what was in store via my instagram stories. You can check my ig stories. 

I found the prices expensive and never ever thought of trying anything like an idiot. I was more focused on videotaping. I loved the collection. A Turkish girl came to the counter and she was on the phone, she stared at the red short off shoulder dress and said "Oh my God they are so kitsch! " LMAOL. It was funny. She left the counter immediately. There was an old lady and she took last 38 size of the floral print blouse that I had my eye on. She took it (cries). I couldn't buy it. The main reason I did not try or check the blouse, because the price was very expensive (700 DKK unfortunately). Prices in Denmark are higher than other countries because of taxes. I just bought a t-shirt, despite I was luring logo print tights. I desperately got obssessed all night while my favorites sold out online. I went to store the very next morning and there was nothing from the collection. I asked SA and she said they sent leftovers back to head office. They used to be available in the past for the weekends (in previous years). WHY HM? WHY JUST A DAY? So I went back home VERY depressed, watched some youtubers who shopped the collection like they are millionaires. One youtuber bought sweatshirts, t-shirts, jackets, both colours of thights (yes both) and she tried all those crazy Kendall dresses and bought half of the collection. I was so depressed for not even considering splurging the night dresses and focusing only what is cheap. (Marc Jacobs and Kate Moss echoing in my ears saying basic bitch on repeat!) No I never ever wear sweatshirts and jogging pants outside. But I love basic t-shirts and sweaters for winter. That's my survival kit for very cold winter. 

Back to collection if I could buy from dresses it could be the black long sleeve tulle short dress or the floral print mid length ruffles dress. I would have loved to buy the floral bluse but I was unlucky with old lady taking them all to try. And then it got sold out online. And next day they took the collection off stores. I ordered black tights with logo print online. I am going to wear it YSL style: leather shorts, cool top suede boots. And I will also wear it with my black leather skirt and Mango rhinestones blue denim skirt. Yes. I will wear it every day. When I am watching TV. and I when I meet with my friends. I will even take it to Turkey :D 

I am not living a princess life so I never ever thought of buying the bubblegum pink tulle dress or the crazy red dress Kendall wore. Both would be waste of money for me. Life here is so basic. and even in my Istanbul life I would have not worn or bought them. They were so unreal to me. Beautiful designs though. Just not fitting my lifestyle.


image host

Comments