Hot'n Cold and ... Yes'n No...

I never ever thought that I would say this...I want it be cold again..Its very hot in Istanbul...I was out of work and going to gym but I skipped...I'm too lazy these days.Its because of d@mn humid weather...Today I thought of stores I want to frequent next.I also thought of my life.But I skipped then...I can't wait for tomorrow.I will be hunting for stylish shoes tomorrow.I will walk around and look at the stores.I love checking out stores I lust.Every single brand in Istanbul is on sale now.I am posting sequin look pictures of me.My love for sequin is never gonna end until I'm very very very old...hahah!:D I am now digging for sequin leggings.I know they are so MJ...Once back in undergraduate days I had a denim that has sequins on it and when my friend saw me wearing that denim first had told me I look like Michael Jackson.I LOL that I remember:) As now...I am lusting sequin leggings.I dont know where I can find them but they are in my mind.I also love sequin tops.Below pictures are sequin look in my style.I am in love with all those sparkles...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Sequin top: Bora Aksu,black tee inside:Espirit,gray lycra leggings:Bershka, red lipstick: MAC in Russian Red,red necklace: Top Shop

Comments

Unknown said…
Vaavvvv:)
Pullara bayılırım...
ben gözümü alan bütün parıltılı kıyafetlere bayılırım.pullu tayt var aklımda hep:)