My Summer Sandals Spring 2021 Shoe Haul - Steve Madden, Aldo, Vegabond, Zara etc



I got obssessed with nude high heeled sandals for Spring Summer 2021 and I bought some nude heeled sandals to wear when the weather is warmer. I bought Steve Madden first time to try and bought size US 8,5 but its slightly big. I do not return them cause they do not have size US8 at Zalando. Same problem with Aldo shoes, they do not sell size US8, when you buy size EU 38 they send you size US 7,5 which is actually small. I kinda gave up buying American shoes from Zalando because of wrong sizing.

I love my Zara kitten heel lether tokyo sandals. I hope to wear them all summer. So beautiful. I also love Steve Madden sandals quality but finding size 8 is impossible online.

I really love my high stiletto heeled- sandals from ALDO and they are my dream nude sandals. They are also half size bigger but its ok they are comfy. I really dream about buying Gianvito Rossi and Aquazzura sandals but I need more sales going on. They are so beautiful but we don't have them in stores in Aarhus and buying shoes online is always a bad experience for me. Too big or too small. I would rather try them on and buy them in store as sizing is a suprise in every new brand. Here's my video of sandals haul. I also have my amazing Zadig et Voltaire ankle boots in the video, super high quality booties. Love them!

Burcu



Comments