Items That Should Be In Your Wardrobe in 2021

Items That Should Be In Your Wardrobe in 2021

1- Pink tones clothing especially pink and fushia dresses

2- Shirt dress

3-Liquid prints are so popular in Scandinavia. 

4- Black and white styling

5- Using back decolette

6- When in doubt add earrings to complete the look









Anyone can pull off the celeb-worthy styling at Celine SS2021

Which trends I can pull-off? Which trends will I add to my closet? I will definetly add earrings, black and white styling, monochrome white outfits, pink and fushia tones clothes to add positivity, pastel colours as I am obsessed with faded yellow and mint green colours. I love black, but not in hot summer days. I love orange tones and browns and terracotta in hot summer days. I loved Celine's laid back ultra casual styling which was a bit of Lady Diana and Hailey Bieber's street style but models were not blonde. I loved the idea of wearing a cool hat + straight fit jeans/bermuda shorts with t-shirt or a midi dress+ sandals/sneakers/Chelsea boots/ flat ballerinas + oversize blazer/ leather jacket/ trenchcoat+ shoulder bag combination. This is a celeb-worthy styling, trust me!



Liquid prints are huge trend in Scandinavia

Pink tones, Cecilie Bahnsen SS2021




Comments