MY FAVORITE PIECES FROM ZARA FALL 2019

I am obssessed with Zara's new collection. 

So good the new collection is styled, so good the trends followed and they created a ready to wear collection. I really love it when fashion trends are easy to reach. Did they upgrade their prices? Cause prices of Zara went somewhere higher, so expensive here in Denmark. Will they continue as a designer brand? I do not know.

I really like shoes but I think its time for them to come out with WIDE FIT range cause I am scared to buy their shoes online, cause I saw those strappy sandals size 38 in store they they were like size 37 in real life. So I do not shop their sandals online. (sad face) Think about wide fit shoes range Zara!

If you are excited about The new Bottega style, I saw alot of it at Zara. I am kind of happy. Zara comes with simple style options and cool styles are already sold out. I always have regrets when I skip to buy a thing from Zara and it haunts me for 6 months after it is sold out cause Zara uses the item for new catalog and then, some bloggers wear it and its the hype trend cause Kim Kardashian wore a designer piece similar to that item. Yeah, we all been there. Sad regrets.

Here are my favorite pieces from ZARA:

image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host


Comments