ALL GANNI LOOK - Using one brand styling

Ganni had a collab with Icelandic brand 66 North and they have capsule parka/jacket  collection. I love 66 North I checked their stores in Iceland many times (with my Icelandic husband :)

Ganni is Danish brand with big worldwide success. They still show at Copenhagen Fashion Week but at some point they might need to show at Paris Fashion Week, I am just saying. Thats what brands with huge success do. Move the show to London or Paris.

The styling is by me. I love getting winter inspiration from Copenhagen Street Style because layering is my thing. I liked using some of the pieces from Ganni's Fall 2019 Collection. Last summer in Copenhagen I checked all their dresses in Illum department store for like half an hour, and most of them were too long for me. Also mid-length skirts are for tall girls. I think they should also come up with petite options of same styles. 

image host


Styled by me

Comments