ZARA SPRING 2019 - MY FAVORITE PIECES

I reallly like acid wash jeans, crop denim jackets, neon colours and cycling leggings that Kim Kardashian influenced a comeback.

While its still wintering in Denmark where I live, I like looking at spring collections to warm up a bit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



This look is almost every young girl's outfit in where I live maybe its Kylie Jenner effect I do not know. This look is very factory worker style to me and I do not get the hype. Envii is a fan of this look and I am not sure if I would even wear this style even they pay me. No. I also would not wear boring work jacket styles as I was so away from them in my corporate working years too. And wearing them with cycling leggings is a bıg NO WAY to me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hope to use tie dye pieces this spring.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

all images via zara dot com

Comments