ALL I WANT FROM FENTY BEAUTY

Here are my favorite pieces to buy next (wishlist) as I go check and swatch these every day at Sephora. I really like the quality of powder products, they are vibrant and color does not fade quickly.

*

KILLAWATT FOIL


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This is a palette from Holiday Collection and I kinda need it to create contrast. I have a weakness to highlighting palettes. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


DIAMOND BOMB 


Rihanna has been hosting the annual Diamond Ball event since 2014 and she used Fenty Beauty products that night- especially Diamond Bomd All- Over Diamond Veil.


The brand has recently released the product and its perfect ice queen winterish highlighter as beautiful as a diamond. I swatch it every time I check and I really need this highlighter in my winter makeup routine.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



pictures via fenty beauty dot com

Comments