VERSACE AW20 - MY FAVORITE COLLECTION OF MILAN FASHION WEEK

image host

I am obsessed with Versace's new collection for aw20 season. I can not talk enough about it. I wake up to the styling, I sleep to the color combinations (thinkin' about it all day). I need this styling for my own winter style. I planned my whole style inspired from the new Bottega but after falling in love with Versace looks, I start over. I bought colourful lace tights from Calzedonia and Zara already came out with a new collection with pieces similar to baroque looks. It is very hard to find neon color basics now as it is winter. Let's see. I will buy some lace tops and pink, blue, orange basics. I am too broke to afford Versace now. I wish I could have something from the collection. Maybe someday. I can not go full crazy in colors in winter but I can use color combos and styling ideas in details.

Comments