BUMBLE AND BUMBLE - ALL STYLE- BLOW DRY REVIEW

This is the best hair product for combination/oily hair types. I wish I had found it long before like in my teens. But this is a USA based brand which came so late to Europe and Turkiye.

It helps your hair not look oily like after you blow dry. I even used it without smoothing my hair with heat work hair straightener. This is the best. But it does not help with fizzy hair. My hair gets so fizzy after I use hair straigtener maybe I need some other finishing product. 


My hair does not get oily for a couple of days after using this product. It is a miracle. Just if I go to gym it does not work anymore so I wash it.


Shortly, it is my number one must have hair product in life and I would definitely buy again.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

* I recommend it to people with oily hair.

Comments