MY FAVORITE ANKLE BOOTS LINE UP

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Recently in Aarhus we have massive cold weather and it's hard to really dress up as a fashion blogger. Layering is fun but not in the coldest months of the year. Good thing about now, after Christmas and New year, sales started. People have already sweeped everything on the shelves. Most of my favorite items do not have my size avaible anymore. 

I have captured today my favorite 3 black ankle booties. One is from Ash that I bought last year. Iro Paris black suede fringe ankle booties I bought from chic Iro store in Istanbul. I fell in love with them but it's hard to wear them daily as they are not so very comfortable to walk long. Last one is studded leather ankle boots that I have bought last month from Hotiç Türkiye. I really like all of them. I wear my ankle boots with everything and they are my vital must-haves for winter. I style them with everything from skirts to jeans. I live in them whole winter. I have a thing for ankle boots. I also have a thing for studded boots. 

picture by me.

Comments