Did you achieve most of the must-haves to buy in 2015? The year is ending and here are must-haves of 2015 you should have bought if you are a big fashion addict or a shopaholic.
- That Balmain x HM jacket - waiting in the queue forever and the limited edition collection sold out in 5 minutes. Celebs war each other during shopping nights of HM Designer Collaborations like they can not afford the real designer. Funny!
- Chloe Susanna studded ankle booties made a huge #trendingnow moment this fall and if you did not get one you are eating yourself out cause it was sold out everywhere.
- Adidas Stan Smith sneakers. I started to dislike the pair with green detail.I have an old one and used it for a while in november. Its black detailed.
- Chloe Faye bag - every rich fashion blogger got it. all of them. All.
- Dior So Real sunglasses - Dior Technologic sunglasses I really wanted the techno shades of Dior , they gave them for free to all celebrity Fashion Bloggers to promote. did not buy them.
- Marsala Lipstick - I went crazy for burgundy shade lipsticks these months really. Dark burgundy lips is everything lately.
- Kylie Jenner Lip Products, lipliners she uses or Lip Kit - did you buy all the lip products listed Kylie Jenner uses ? We all know we did. We all went to mac and asked for Whirl and Spice Lipliners, and Velvet Teddy lipstick. yes we did. We all did.
- TOGA PULLA ankle boots
- Espadrilles at summer 2015 - I bought Kenzo espadrilles then changed them to Dolce Gabbana espadrilles in May.
- anything Chanel
- nude or black color suede skirt
- fringe booties
- anything from IRO PARIS- it can be ankle booties or leather jacket too cool to wear the brand.
These are what comes to my mind. I did not go for Toga booties they look too tight, and Chloe Susanna is too expensive for me to splurge now but I went for Iro Paris Nooey booties in September 2015 new-in they were, suede fringe boots from winter 2015-16 collection and I love them. what did you score with fashion must haves this year?