Gizia backstage and show and the shoes...


NARS makeup and MAC pro team.It was gorgeous smokey eye makeup with heavy black eyeshadow dusted and blended all over the eyelid.Gizia woman has a glammy night out look.



All the brushes and makeup products used backstage of GIZIA was like finding gold.As I'm a makeup addict I stared at them for a while.while?



I know this makeup pro from Akmerkez.



working on smokey eye makeup


foreign models read books at backstage.Turkish models chat.and on the celly phone.





she was the stylie model of the backstage.Hakan Yıldırım backstage of Gizia.



This girl was on the cover of today's Sabah or Hurriyet's fashion columns.At backstage when her hair was done I saw the hairguy sprayed tonz and tonz of hairspray on her hair.Cant imagine the hair damage!



she was from Brazil FTV.cool.


this girl has a baby tatoo.I know.

I told you!



I was tired of seeing men with handbags.during Istanbul Fashion Days.Guess what?I see more@Cihangir.This trend has started with Bryanboy.RIGHT!


Tugce Kazaz opened(and closed) the Gizia show in whites.



model Pınar Tezcan was front row@Gizia.I saw her and thought shes on the show but in case at the end of the show she clapped and yelled at her model friends with screaming their names.When she screamed "Ozgeeee!" to Ozge Ulusoy,she answere "Neeee" and I started to laugh.Because models are walking so focused and dont want to be interrupted.Singer Gülsen was also there to watch the show but her hair makes her look older.I prefer caramel and bronze Gulsen.She was white and I dont know.not glammy anymore?





I want Gizia shoes desperately.yes.desperately.





these shoes are to kill for!!!!!so very hot!my favorite piece.


walk that way.





Gizia woman Tugce in blue and red hues.this is my favorite piece.


Tugce leaves the stage.she has new tattoosz.


Selma Ergec



thats all for now.






Comments

Unknown said…
You have great press work done here.good job! congrats!
thank you.I'm gonna post more about Turkish designersxxx :)