lately...

I couldn't write to my blog due to timeless busy days,weeks and months now Im a little bit off and have time for my precious blog.I've had a lot of pictures lately but the fact that I'm not home I can not post those right now.I've been searching an visiting tonz of boutiques,shops,shopping malls,vintage second hand sellers and also retail brands...I have a weakness to Bershka these days when I'm off work I run to the closest bershka store to check out whats new and whats in.I also love to check out people's outfits overthere who wears what...I see tons of inspiration at streets and also at stylish boutiques.I'm a bit shy to stop people to take their pictures(ok not shy but nervous).I adore taking pitures of famous brands' windows.anyway I will post pictures of what I bought lately(top shop dress,bershka tights in colours,etc).I'm also addicted to searching fashon blogs and reading tonz of them.its addictive!

Comments